2 Bed/1 Bath Island Residence
This home sits on a large lot with an amazing garden and stunning sunset views over the harbor. It features 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a large wraparound verandah. Just across from the house is the spacious carport with a workroom and lots of storage space. It also has a view. You will enjoy unobstructed sunset views. The garden is full of flowers and buzzing with birds and bees. I call it a “Little Paradise”. Enjoy watching the activity on the harbour from your perch in the hills. Quiet neighborhood. Close to all amenities.
Special Note: This home is set up to operate in “Off Grid” mode or with city power.
- Off Queens Highway on a wide paved side street, phone, internet and elect
- 900 sq ft house, open concept.
- 2 bedrooms – each with queen beds – guest room is a Murphy bed
- 1 bath and outdoor shower with view and solar hot water!
- Fridge, propane stove, microwave and gas grill
- 1400 sq ft covered Trex deck
- 156 sq ft concert back patio
- 2200 sq ft galvaloume roof
- PGT windows and doors- 3 front French Doors, 3 sliders
- BUILT to DADE COUNTY CODE!
- House on 1 2/3 acre, 60 ft above sea level
- Breath taking view of Thompson Bay-“million dollar view for ONLY $4K”
- Electric and Solar 2800 watt and 9.0 generator back up- only 2yrs old
- Hot water-electric or propane and solar
- 21,000 gal cistern under house – jet flo pump and back up 8.1 amp pump
- Landscaped to perfection
- 30×24 car port unattached, including 24×10 workshop
- HURRICANE SHUTTERS
- Fenced in yard ideal for animals