Two Story 3 Bed/2 Bath Beachfront Villa
2 Story Beachfront Villa – 3 bdrm/ 2 bath with garage
Get away from it all at Dreamscape, a stunning 2 story beachfront villa. Relax on 120 feet of sandy beachfront in Thompson Bay/Salt Pond, Long Island. If you enjoy the feeling of being outdoors even when you are inside, this is the house for you.
- The villa was newly remodeled in 2017 with a 1 car garage added.
- Approximately 2000 sq. ft.
- Two air-conditioned master bedrooms each with its own walk-in closet and full bathroom.
- Two large screened-in lanai areas are available on both levels to either watch the sunset at night or the dolphins swim by in the morning.
- The 18 x26′ garage was built in 2017.
- The house and garage are both hurricane proof with concrete block and poured concrete with epoxy coated steel.
- Located under the house you will find the poured 8 inch concrete reinforced with epoxy coated rebar and sealed with a bulb sealer, 17,000 gallon rainwater cistern which will not leak like regular concrete would. This is enough water capacity to ensure that you always have a good supply.
- There are ceramic tile and fans throughout the villa with all new furniture.
- Property is wired for telephone and internet and uses flow for cable TV.
Lower Level features:
- A king size bedroom with full bath and walk-in closet.
- A third bedroom which is presently being used as an office.
- A lounge area complete with a granite topped wine/ wet bar with beverage refrigerator and microwave.
- Direct access to the beachfront.
- Beautiful views.
Upper Level features:
- A full kitchen with a self-cleaning range, microwave, refrigerator and double stainless sink.
- A dining room and a lounge area.
- Screened in lanai with vaulted cypress ceiling.
- Vaulted ceilings give a spacious feeling.
- Awesome sunset views.
Location and Amenities
Salt Pond is one of the most desirable location to be in on Long Island as it is at the center of the island with it’s own grocery store, service station and mailboat dock. This beachside property is located on the Indian Hole Point peninsula. It is adjacent to an unbuildable turtle preserve on the east and there is additional property for sale on the west side of the lot.
At the beachfront, is the best bone-fishing in the area, or take a kayak to the island and snorkel down for fresh lobster or other seafood delicacies. In addition, there are other beautiful beaches, caves and the World famous “Dean’s Blue Hole”, etc. to be explored throughout the island.
City: Thompson Bay
Island: Long Island
Square Feet: 2,000
Year Built: n/a