Small Resort on the Water
This 8 bedroom waterfront resort is a small boutique type resort with a restaurant/bar (indoor and outdoor seating) and two additional rooms on the top floors. Bar and grill, laundry facilities and storage on the ground level. Two story building with 4 rental units and waterfront single level building with 4 rental units. Perfect business and location for catering to the boating community, locals and visitors to the island. It is situated in the town of Salt Pond, centrally located on the island. This property requires repairs and renovation in some areas. It is being sold “as is”.
- One single story waterfront unit with 4 hotel rooms
- One Two Story building featuring:
- 4 separate rooms for a total of 4 bedrooms/4.5 baths
- 2,400 SF under air with another 500 SF of balconies overlooking the harbor.
- The first floor houses 3 separate hotel rooms with baths and their own private entrances.
- The second floor houses a one-bedroom apartment designed which could also be used as a long term rental. It also has a balcony off the dining/great room and another private balcony off the master bedroom. Lovely views of the water and the harbor. The kitchen has a full line of stainless steel appliances and granite kitchen counter tops and granite bar top. There is a powder room off the kitchen area and a washer and dryer. The dining room table seats six with another three seats at the bar. The furniture and fixtures are top of the line. There is plenty of closet space and the pull down stair provides access to the walk around attic for owner’s private storage.
- Restaurant/Bar with 2 private function rooms
- Patio Bar/Grill
- Laundry/Shower facilities
- Utility building
The property is being sold “as is”.
The restaurant is 6,000 SF under air and seats approximately 60 people comfortably in the fine dining room where the evening meals of international cuisine are served. Another 20 people can be seated on the balcony.
This is a good opportunity for an investor looking for a fixer upper with potential for ROI. Could even be used as an apartment building for long term rentals.
The main grocery store is located in Salt Pond along with a gas station, boat refueling dock and a number of other businesses. Adjacent to Long Island Breeze is the dock where the weekly mail boat arrives carrying most of the essential supplies for the island.
City: Salt Pond
Island: Long Island
Square Feet: n/a
Year Built: 2006