Rental Income Property – Grotto Bay On the Beach – A Boater’s Paradise.
The beautifully landscaped one-acre property overlooks a private cove with a sandy beach and coconut palms. Located on the calm side of the island makes this property a boater’s dream. Every room is designed for both beach and garden views. Rental income property.
An enormous benefit to owners is seclusion yet easy access to services. Grocery, farmers market, gas station, Regatta Site, tourism office and more are all within less than a mile.
Details of this rental income property:
- The main house has two bedrooms on the upper level and
- 2 private units downstairs, all overlooking the sea and several small offshore cays.
- A second kitchen and laundry area on the lower level for use by renters.
- The studio apartment with bath and laundry hookups is just below the boathouse.
- 90 ft. poured concrete boat ramp
- 1,200 sq. ft. boathouse.
- The separate two-car enclosed garage has a large mezzanine for storage.
- Decking around the house leads to a gazebo overlooking the exotic cave grotto.
- Currently, the lodgings are capable of sleeping up to 12 people, but can easily be configured to sleep several more.
You will never tire of watching the sunsets here. Perfect set up for a Bed and Breakfast operation.
Price: $1,375,000 USD